Life at AOV, More Than Just a Job
Our AOV team is highly involved in the community. Working on impactful projects is only part of who we are and what we do. We are proud to give back to our communities; we are active contributors to the Ronald MacDonald House, the Help Lesotho Foundation, the Malhotra Family Foundation, the Sheppard’s of Good Hope, and many other local and national charities.
Our employees are a tight-knit family who support one another, creating a welcoming environment for continuous, learning, growth, challenge and recognition.
Our culture reaches beyond the offices, as we love to have fun and be involved in the community and team building events.
What We Offer
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
- Coaching and Mentoring Program
- Competitive Wages and Vacation
- Comprehensive Benefits and Fitness Reimbursements
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Company 100% matching Group Retirement Savings Plan
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- Flexible Work Hours – Work-life Balance
- Professional Association Fees Coverage
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Diverse projects and a fast-paced working environment
- Paid Sick & Bereavement Days
- A fun, collaborative work environment with Corporate and Community Events
- Leading-edge technology and equipment
- Support to the communities we live and work in
AOV offers competitive compensation packages including excellent Health and Dental coverage, performance-based bonuses and Group Retirement Savings Plan.
General inquiries about careers at AOV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.